ACDL 2019, an interdisciplinary course: Big Data, Deep Learning & AI without Borders
The 2nd Advanced Course on Data Science & Machine Learning (ACDL) is a full-immersion five-day residential Course at the Certosa di Pontignano (Siena – Tuscany, Italy) on cutting-edge advances in Data Science and Machine Learning with lectures delivered by world-renowned experts. The Course provides a stimulating environment for academics, early career researches, Post-Docs, PhD students and industry leaders. Participants will also have the chance to present their results with oral talks or posters, and to interact with their peers, in a friendly and constructive environment.
The Course will involve a total of 36-40 hours of lectures, according to the academic system the final achievement will be equivalent to 8 ECTS points for the PhD Students and the Master Students attending the Course.
The ACDL 2019 Course is SOLD OUT.
Should you wish to join our waiting list, please contact us via email on email@example.com.
- October 12, 2019 — ACDL 2019 Best Poster Award
- September 15, 2019 — Photos
- July 20, 2019 — Josh Tenenbaum’s Lectures
- July 18, 2019 — Leslie Kaelbling ‘s Lectures
- July 18, 2019 — Phillip Isola’s Lectures
- July 16, 2019 — Joaquin Vanschoren’s Lectures
- July 15, 2019 — Ruslan Salakhutdinov’s Lectures
- June 20, 2019 — Pairings or Groupings for the BabyAI Projects
- June 1, 2019 — The Certosa di Pontignano, the course venue, is Sold-Out
- May 24, 2019 — Useful Information: Transfer, Travel, UNESCO World Heritage Sites & Lifestyle in Siena and Tuscany
- May 20, 2019 — ACDL 2019 Project on BabyAI Platform
- May 7, 2019 — The ACDL 2019 is SOLD OUT! Should you wish to join our waiting list, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 29, 2019 — Register Now! The last remaining 5 seats!
- April 28, 2019 — IMPORTANT & URGENT: Beware of phishing calls/emails!
- April 16, 2019 — Register Now! The last remaining 19 seats!